I teach a range of classes, from a large Introduction to Theatre for Non-Majors course to graduate history seminars to practice-based dramaturgy courses. While each course is unique, I strive to balance lecture with discussion and active learning in undergraduate courses; upper-level and graduate courses tend to have substantially more discussion and student facilitation.
In the coming semester, I will be teaching one of my favorite courses–Dramaturgy–and overseeing my award-winning, fully online Introduction to Theatre for Non-Majors course.
- Complete List of Courses Taught with Sample Syllabi
- Courses I’d Like to Teach in the Future
- Committee Chairing (Dissertations, Masters Theses, Comprehensive Exams, and Honors Theses)
- Introduction to Theatre for Non-Majors & TA Training (coming soon!)
- Letters of Recommendation Policy